We are open to recruitment throughout the year. However, it is always subject to availability of posts. We genuinely believe to have a limited team with equal share of responsibility. Small team, big work!
- Quality instead of quantity: We hire limited amount of really really dedicated students & part-time professionals. One has to be very strong in terms of work commitment before trying to seek a position at University Express. We refine the team from time to time to ensure a effective & efficient team.
- Ability over experience: We prefer people with very high ability to work. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t done it in past. What matters is- you can do it better than others in the present.
- Editorial: To apply as an intern in the editorial department, you need to make sure that your are extremely good writer, tech savy and can click normal pictures through your phone! We write news, stories and opinions and look for people having creative mindset. [CLOSED]
- Creative & Designing: If you’re an excellent photographer or someone who has an intermediate knowledge of design (photoshop/illustrator/any other software) and most importantly- can think out of the box then you completely fit in our design team.
We’re hiring design interns. To know more, click here.
- Technical: You need not be an expert in PHP, Photoshop, WordPress, Coding, SEO etc. You just have to ensure that you know the basics and are extremely willing to learn. [CLOSED]
- Marketing & Sales: You need to be very very good in convincing people, must have a creative bend of mind and can apply economics wherever necessary. [CLOSED]
We keep it simple!
- Just send your application, along with a CV to email@example.com
- Ensure that you mention the department of your interest in the ‘subject’ section.
- Make sure you answer this question in your application- Why should we consider you to be a part of UE?
- Only shortlisted candidates are called up for an interview over coffee, at our Dwarka office.
Life at University Express!
We are cool, and we know it!
We have a flexible and friendly work culture. We believe that challenges are to be faced, so why don’t we face it with some fun? We completely stand with a start-up culture, operate mostly from our playground in Dwarka and sometimes suit up to visit the Gurgaon office. We provide full flexibility to our interns and meet once in a week to discuss the proceedings. We offer a full time work experience for deserving interns during the holidays!
Also, we love to make people sing!